I sent Beep a message after my family had visited OMSI's Exquisite Creatures exhibit saying I'd take her if she came up. She walked in my door about a week later. She, all the Ws, and Natie spent Monday evening together.
Tuesday morning she and I headed to the city some art with a scientific twist. Blustery day for our sister date!
She enjoyed Exquisite Creatures, as I knew she would, and I was thankful to see it a second time. We spent a little while working on puzzles after we'd finished the art exhibit and took pictures to prove how smart we are as we solved them.
Then had someone different take our picture under the OMSI sign (which evidently had a light burn out).
We were getting hungry by this point and Beep invited me to Spaghetti Factory, so off we went. We lucked out with a window seat by the river and all sorts of blue decor around us. Perfect.
We headed home after lunch for a while, then went back out in the evening to have dinner with Dani, a friend of 27 years. It was great to spend a few hours chatting about life and laughing about all sorts of things.
Beep left this morning, but not before making a nephew and niece happy. With the exception of the two who left early for work, she and Tyler were the first ones up. He asked if she'd play games with him, so I walked out of my bedroom to find Exploding Kittens and Phase 10 happening at the table.
Later in the morning she gave Naomi a make-up tutorial, per Naomi's earlier request that they get to share in that girly activity.
I'm glad she lives close enough for a somewhat spontaneous visit to happen!
** This post contains affiliate links and I'm grateful when people use them. **










No comments:
Post a Comment